Tender Name: k-8 Main Gate Retaining Wall and Parking
Tender Number: KIS.M.038.2022
Tender Opening Date: 5th May 2023 at 1500 hrs
We seek your valuable quotations for the undermentioned Civil Work to be carried out at the Kodaikanal International School property.
Contractors to quote only if capable of completing within 40 days of receiving Work Order from KIS. Only contractors capable of coordinating all scope of work as mentioned below are to bid for this tender. Penalties would be deducted in case of delay beyond 7 days from the completion date.
The details of our requirements are as follows:
- Civil Work – Work including civil work as specified in the tender document (link below)
- Location – K-8 main gate, Ganga compound
- Type of Building – Retaining wall
- Name of Building – Near Ganga compound, main gate
Please click below to download the Tender Notice with the detailed description of the requirements. This document will need to be filled and submitted in the Tender Box (location mentioned below).
The quotation should include the following:
- GST at applicable rate
- Transportation and loading/unloading at site
- Installation at site
- Validity of quote - minimum 21 days
- Details of date of dispatch of material and commencement of work on receipt of Purchase Order
Your quotation should be dropped in the Tender Box at the main gate of the Highclerc campus on or before the specified tender opening date. The quotations should mention the Tender Number and Tender Name as the subject of the envelope on the cover of the sealed envelope.
The contractor will assume liability for ensuring safety of the contracted staff at the worksite. No minors or children are permitted at the worksite.
Location of Tender Box:
Main Gate, Highclerc Campus,
Kodaikanal International School,
Seven Roads Junction, Kodaikanal - 624101
Terms of Payment by KIS for this Tender
- Two or Three maximum Part Payment of 70% can be made upon submitting the running bill once the works proceed
- 10% amount will be held as a ‘Retention Amount’ which will be released after 6 months of satisfactory completion of the product
- As a KIS Policy, advances exceeding Rs. 5 lakhs will only be made against a bank guarantee from the supplier.