Thank you for your interest in Kodaikanal International School! Admissions are open for qualified students from Grades 5 to 11.
If you would like to learn more about our school or have your child(ren) apply, please submit an inquiry form, one per child, and a KIS admissions representative will contact you within 24 hours (except Sundays and school holidays). We look forward to providing you further information about the school and guiding you to the next step.
If you have any specific questions or would like to discuss our admissions process, please feel free to contact our admissions office:
Mobile: +91 93423 01123
Direct line: +91 4542 247 218
- Step 1: Inquire
- Step 2: Preliminary Interview with the student and parents
- Step 3: Completion of online application form
- Step 4: Online Placement test and interview with academic coordinators
- Step 5: Acceptance letter and school visit
- Step 6: Registration at Kodaikanal International School