Position Name: Information Systems Manager
Department: IT Department
Supervisor: Vice Principal
Position Description: The ISM is in charge of the KIS IT Network including G Suite domain, file/print servers, network storage, internet connectivity, Wireless LAN, telephone system.
The Information Systems Manager designs and administers the KIS database system containing student records, staff info, finance data and more.
The ISM trains and supervises a team of IT experts who support the system and users.
Essential selection criteria:
- Minimum B. Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s level desired
- Two or more years formal experience in systems administration
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Possess working, Microsoft 2019 server, MS SQL server, Linux, L3 switches, Firewall
- Be knowledgeable about networking an IT infrastructure of 500 client PCs
- Possess up to date knowledge of software, server, internet issues and client interface
- Be client-oriented, be able to provide help-desk assistance
- Be flexible and foresee technological and need-based changes
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a solid command of oral and written English
- Have the ability to train, teach, and introduce new technology to system users
- Be an experienced team leader
- Oversee that the information system and database function normally
- Configure and maintain central IT services
- Plan improvements or changes to database design, security and integrity
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to system function
- Oversee backup and recovery of system
- Project for client needs and growth of database
- Supervise and evaluate IT department staff
- Attend meetings related to IT needs of school
- Any other duties assigned by the Principal or administration
To be considered for the position, please do the following:
- Download application form (click here)
- Fill-in the required information
- Email the completed form along with CV / Resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject line
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.